Contact us today to open your account!
Build your savings — like a boss!. Our free Kasasa Saver® makes your savings work smarter, not harder by doing the saving for you. This new account is linked to your free Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back® account.
Every month, the rewards earned in your Kasasa Cash® checking are automatically transferred to Kasasa Saver®, where they receive a higher interest than our regular savings. Let us help you build your balance with Kasasa Saver® and reach your goals.
WHAT YOU GET
- Free account that builds your savings automatically links to free Kasasa Cash® checking
- Automatic transfers of Kasasa Cash® earnings
- 0.50% APY* on balances up to $25,000.
- 0.50% to 0.30% on APY balances over $25,000 depending on balance in account.
- 0.05% APY* (if qualifications aren't met monthly)*
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Online banking
- Mobile banking
- $25 minimum deposit to open
- Interest rates may vary
By Federal Law, you may make no more than six pre-authorized withdrawals, Internet banking, automatic or telephone transfers, check draft, and debit card or similar transactions from your account per month or statement cycle. You may make unlimited withdrawals in person, by mail, or at an ATM. Repeated violations require account closure, change of account type, termination of transfer capabilities or other remedial actions.
Earning Your Rewards Is Easy as 1, 2, 3!
Qualifying for your Kasasa Cash® rewards automatically qualifies you for the highest Kasasa Saver® rate. To earn your rewards, complete the transactions and activities in your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 1 direct deposit, ACH credit, or ACH payment transaction post and settle
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatement
It's that simple! If you don't qualify, there's still no monthly service fee for either of your Kasasa® accounts, and you'll still earn interest at the base rate. And you can get back to earning huge rewards the very next month!
Interest will be credited to your Kasasa Saver account on the last day of the current statement cycle.Interest will be credited to your Kasasa Saver account on the last day of the current statement cycle.
APY = Annual Percentage Yield.
APYs accurate as of 01/01/2019